Monday, August 23, 2010

Dogs Make The Best Models

I have always been a huge lover of photography. I love a great photograph and I really enjoy taking pictures. I am always tucking my little pink Kodak in my purse "just in case". Having all these new "subjects" to photograph has been so much fun. These dogs are all so photogenic! :-)

Yesterday I learned a hazard of boarding dogs at home and taking pictures in your backyard from a lot of different angles. While taking pictures I laid back in my grass and was suddenly hit with the strongest smell of dog poo. It only took me a second to realize that I had laid down right into a pile of dog poop! YUCK!
Will I stop laying down in the grass to get pictures like this?
No way!


Will I make sure I look more carefully before I lay down?
Without a doubt! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh ... and for sharing it honestly! That's the kind of thing I would do, too :)

    The pics are definitely worth it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. thedoggycrates.com

    ReplyDelete